Sunday, March 8, 2009

know_me

E- easygoing. I’m a easygoing friend, you can carry me anywhere without any hesitations. You can expect me to enjoy every going out. I prefer outdoor adventures and sight seeings. I will enjoy walking with you and eating street foods.

A- adventurous. Courageous in my own way. I love adventures and fear factors. I want to climb mountains, scuba diving, snorkeling and path finding. It gives me a sense of my life, to cooperate with others and to trust them as well as myself. Just like in the application of my being adventurous in the real arena of life.

R-realistic. I’m the kind of person who wants reality even if it hurts. Its better to choose actuality and be sad than be happy with dishonesty. I love the people who are pragmatic, they do what they say and they say what they do.

L- lovable. Me? I can say that I’m lovable, I am kind to those who are kind to me but unfortunately I’m opposite if you will hurt me or my loved ones and friends. I’m lovable in the sense that I can also love you as my friend.

L- lucky. I’m lucky. I’m fortunate with my family because they are lovable, supportive and caring I every way. They always give me comfortable life even though we are not that rich they always have time for us. I’m lucky with my friends for they understand and accept my good and bad attitude and as well as my flaws. I’m lucky with my life because I have my family and friends who will always be there for me through thick and thin.

A- Apple of the eyes. I’m the youngest in the family that’s why I can consider myself as the apple of the eyes of my parents. Together with this, a great responsibility in on my shoulders, their dreams, their hopes and their aspirations for us.

I- Irresistible. Hahaha, I can consider myself as enticing because what I want, I should get but I do it in the proper and in good way. I’m alluring in own little way.

N- Naughty and nice. I’m naughty because I do what I want and sometimes violate household policies. I’m naughty because sometimes I lie and do bad things but I’m willing to correct and accept mistakes. I’m nice because I’m lovable and kind.

E- energetic. I’m active and energetic when I’m in the mood. I love laughing and chatting with my friends. I love walking and jogging. I love living my life to the fullest. I hate boring places, songs and people.

That’s me,

EARL LAINE

No comments:

Post a Comment