Sunday, March 1, 2009

if i could live another life


If I could live another life, I would live….

Living in this life for 18 years is an exciting one. Not everyone experienced to be me, to be called peewee, to be Earl Laine D. Abalayan. I know I had different experiences from yours, if you would describe your life, it would also be an adventure for me too. It would be a different world. A world with total stranger. If one day I will die, I will request Jesus Christ to let me live again…….

I would live as a..
As a princess. My name would be Princess Niña, just like what my mother wants to be my name. I want to be a princess, to be the center of attraction of the family because I know that I am selfish sometimes and sensitive most of the time.
I’m a princess in my own way because..
…..I love pink
…..I love fame
…..I love material things
…..I love my sister
…..I love my father
…..I love my mother
…..and I love my prince.

I would live as a..
As a genius. I love to live like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Jose P. Rizal and other geniuses. Genius in their own way and genius in their own field. I love to know everything, I want to invent new things, I want to explore the world with my wild imagination and I want to conquer places with my newly discovered informations.

I would live as a..
As a millionaire. My long time dream, to be as rich as Billgates and to be as famous as Oprah. I want to buy everything, a Ferrari, macbook, to own a house and lot at Beverly Hills, to travel around the world, to have a clothing sponsor from Monique Lhuiller, lingerie from Victoria secret and bags from Louie Vuitton and Prada. I will eat at the most expensive restaurants and go shopping around the different malls around the world.

I would live as a..
Celebrity. To be like, Angelina Jollie, Anne Hathaway, and Reese Witherspooon in Hollywood. Locally, I want to be like Claudine Baretto, Angel Locsin and Anne Curtis who’s beauty and charm are irresistible. I want to be a celebrity to earn more, to win best actress awards and to live life with paparazzi all around.

I would live as me..
If there is a best personality for me, it would be mine. I don’t need to pretend as anybody who I knows I’m not. I’m wishing to be princess, as a genius, as a millionaire and as a celebrity but I know I can find peace and happiness in my life now so if I could live another life, I would still live with the original,

1 comment:

  1. The identities you want to have seem to merit a lot of attention.
    But Peewee is alright as she is :).

    ReplyDelete